Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fear and Loathing in...my life

My gosh...this weekend was almost like that of a normal person of my age...





To continue yesterday first...no wait...friday.
We went to our great Uni in the Netherlands and received our diplomas.
Afterwards we had some drinks in the cafeteria. I drank 3 glasses of cheap white wine and was already done...
Fortunately I didnt drive. At home I tried to get rid of my headache and decided to go to Krefeld to attend the party that was thrown at the "Meilenstein club" by 2 guys from our year. (Pictures)
We took off to go there at 12:00. We took our two host students from Venezuela and Chicago with us. Since I knew the guy throwing the thing we could walk right in and got free drinks...quite nice. I got somewhat drunk on beer, vodka and Jägermeister. We danced and the 2 kids were surrounded by girls in NO TIME. Quite funny. I will tell myself that I wasnt surrounded because I clearly looked like somebody who wasnt interested in any action. (This is my blog...truth is what I want it to be...)
Anyhow. We had to leave around 3 am, because he kids had to be back to their families. I could have stayed and went home with some other friends, but after all it wasnt really my environment or music or anything I really enjoyed. For what it was it was pretty cool though...

Figuring that this was as drunk as I would be this weekend I was yet to be proved wrong. Party at Derya's place - bring your own drinks. I dont know why I even bought the sixpack beer, but had I known I would be engaged in some massive shot action all night I could have spent those 5 bucks on something more useful.
But first I took my gf out to dinner at a chinese place and stuffed myself with chinese food. Not to mention the sausage with potatoes I ate earlier not to piss off the person who made it. Lets just say my belly was feeling weird already without half a litre vodka and martini in it.
We played a drinking game and I wasnt really on top of it (having never played it before). Long stroy short - lots of drinking, losts of laughing, more drinking - - hugging the toilet...*coughtwicecough* aaaand sleeping. Well, I told them I needed to stop...and I did, but once I had walked down the stairs from my friends room downstairs a truck hit me frontally... quick, quiet, clean business though - puking is easy.

So yeah...so much for my weekend. Sunday is study day...I need to finish my 2-3 pages about India, do research on trade restrictions for 9 countries, write a STEP analysis and...oh yeah, great...read 4 chapters on 80 pages and summarise. I love my life.

Cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home