Friday, October 14, 2005

Random...












I'm watching Garden State. It's a cool movie. I havent totally figured it out yet, but it is pretty good. It was written and directed by Zach Braff who also plays the main character.
I wonder what is real in that movie and what isnt. There seems to be something in there that is about what is reality and what is imagination. That's to be investigated...
There are so many things in that movie I would have put in a movie had I ever done one. Like, just to name one, the first scene of him sitting in a plane that is about to crash and he just sits there, calm, adjusting the air condition - totally disconnected from his upcoming death. I had this in my head so many times when I was flying and I always saw that scene with happy music in the background. Well...but I'm glad somebody did that now. Aaaaanyway...something to check out.

The laptop is back on my lap and I wonder how many entrys are to come until I cant get it up anymore. I bet in 10 years birth rates are gonna be ... tiny because of all those waves and everything thats around us 24/7. Scary stuff.
I want a video camera. I'm sick of that crappy Digital (photo) camera that makes tiny 5 minute films in bad quality. Maybe christmas. I need that and a fake plane interior I guess... Movies are great.

I dont know what else to write.., but I suppose it doenst really matter.
Enough of that...

Cheers.

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Saladbowl said...

I used to write stuff. Now its just this and as you see rather infrequent. Uhm...gee, one person has read this. I'm amazed...better watch out how stupid I get. Thanks anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home