Wednesday, July 19, 2006

How I feel



Another addition to this very intimate account of my life and deepest inner feelings: As usual I was going to use the great and mighty poetry that floats through me to describe my very self and my inner quarry in the most intense and intoxicating way possible in order to let you be a part of my soul; but sometimes I feel it is wiser to quote those great literary heroes of our century that already found the right words to manifest that fragile, but powerful feeling into words. Therefore I shall now stop the rambling and kindly ask you to follow the upcoming link to get an insight into my troubled mind:

http://www.lez.hu/ahh.swf

You just gotta l-o-v-e useless flash-crap...

On Monday I'm going to Munich to do an interview with BMW. I think I'll use that flash page to introduce myself properly before they tare me apart and spit me out in pieces all over the floor.

Ahhhaahhhhhhaaaaahahahahhhiiiiieeeeehhahahahhhhaaaaaa...

THE SQUIRREL TOLD ME TO DO IT! (I swear...)

:>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home