Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm going to bed, everyone else is going away...

...no really, I am about to pass out sitting in my chair. Not without good reason. Last night we had a nice lil going away party with all the pals from my university that are part of my class. All of em? Well...who can really tell, maybe a few were missing :o

Anywho, everybody is going away to places far away and some around the corner of Europe. But in the end they'll all settle somewhere to take on the challenges of working as an intern in international companies like Hugo Boss, Toshiba and God knows what else. Me? Oh, meee..., well same, same. L.A. won't work out because of some stupid ass company policy that they could not have informed me about right in the beginning, before I did 5 million interviews and started to get all excited about it, no, just when I thought I had it all wrapped up they came, saw and screwed all over my happy face. Oh well.., such is life and it would've been too good anyway. But who's gonna give up? Today I got a call from Microsoft. I had written them last week or so and now some guy called me up and asked me about the details and to send him the C.V. and stuff I faxed again via e-mail. He was a german dude, so the possibility is there that I might stay in Germany to do my internship. - I dont even care anymore. I just want to do something. Microsoft might be interesting...maybe I can work out a way to spare them the expenditure of 1,5 million euro per day for not releasing their source codes and striving for a monopoly on many levels. I'll just call up that EU commission and tell them that a giant schizophrenic eurasian red squirrel has taken hostages and threatens to shed some blood unless the charges are withdrawn. I mean...they probably won't care to negotiate with terrorists, but on the other hand it might buy some time as I doubt there are any precedent cases dealing with the eurasian terror caste "red squirrolia". Anyway...I'm getting carried away. What I wanted to say is that everybody is leaving and that you can't have that without a decent wet (you have no idea) party to finish it off.
So here it goes:

It's always nice to start off with a picture or two, so there that is - hope nobody minds - we all look...uhm... drunk, I guess?


































































































































We grilled some beef and drank a lot of beer and Vodka and Korn and other evil stuff and in the end a few people, including myself, though there is no evidence yet (Irini?), ended up in the pond which was right by our campsite in the woods. It was rather groce, but Tina (Or is it Tine?) started it and I was seduced to try it myself. Well, even though I could not compete with the stunning shape of those female bodies I revealed my Roger the alien kind of body and found my way into the muddy pond...

"Oh my god... those chocodiles Haley... oh my god."
"We can't all look like those anorexic aliens in the James Cameron movies, okay..?"


After taking a shower and waking up the whole house by the time everybody had showered, splattering the whole bathroom with mud and clogging the shower with all the dirt we brough in, around 5-ish in the morning we got ready to leave and around 6-ish we finally did. o_O (Kudos to Lino our brave driver)

Finally home (after trying to track down a lost, drunk, driving sheep) I was confronted with a locked front door and a key on the inside. Wake up dad taking the piss out of him - sleeping in the car? Dad - Car, Dad - Car, Dad - C...now wait a second. Took the neighbour's key I had and crashed in their basement. End of a long day, but definately a good time.

If you're in these pictures and you want to be removed please let me know... or sue me. Beware though... a eurasian terror squirrel might help me win over the jury...

I wish you all a lot of fun during the next year and hope to see you all again when we return. Don't let the bed bugs bite you. Keep in touch!

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
With best regards

Christopher Mo... oh geez... I've been writing to many of these...
Peace out homies...

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Danny said...

You`re a bit like crazy ;-)

Bin zurück aus Madrid und mega geschafft von meinen 5 tagen. es war mehr als hot. es war unerträglich. naja zum glück verbringen wir den winter dort. Keep my fingers crossed for you and microsoft :-)

bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home