Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Horray, horray, L.A.? L.A.?

Some new information in the internship department. I will have an interview tomorrow and I might have to fly to L.A. for a personal interview with Sony Tristar. Spending all this money for a 40 minute interview is insane, I know, but I suppose you have to take chances every once in a while and...well, being a spoiled lil shit prolly doesnt do any damage on that front. Anyway... I have another thing goin with the GACC (German American Chamber of Commerce) in Chicago and they might have some work for me as well. So as usual, time will tell... It better do so quickly, because I'm sick and tired of waiting around. I'm excited about TriStar. They even sent me a list of upcoming movies I'd be working on (as far as marketing and pr are concerned). Internship in L.A., working in marketing, with frickin movies... I mean, does it get any better?

Listen to Zero 7 and Radiohead if you wish. If that is depressing you and you dont feel like being depressed with frickin 800° outside, well, go listen to Paris Hilton then or alternatively some RHCP.

Have a good one...

3 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Danny said...

Naaaaa....
Haste nun endlich eine der viel versprochenen Stellen? Mensch laut deines Textes räumst du ja jetzt richtig ab. Drück dir jedenfalls ganz fest die Daumen, und meld dich mal sobald du was weißt!
Brennen alle auf Infos....

Greetz,
Danny

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Saladbowl said...

Ist alles in der Mache. Hatte eben erst wieder ein Interview mit Sony. Drück sie gaaanz gaaanz fest die Däumchen. Freu mich auf Freitag..bis dann!

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kannst du mir mal sagen, warum ich nichts von deinem BLOG WEIß?????
Gehts noch??
Und kannst du mir mal sagen, warum du nix von deinem fast LA Internship erzählst???GEHTS DIR NOCH GUT!???
GUT von DANY mit der 9.9 mal abgesehn...

byeeeeeeeeee pini

 

Post a Comment

<< Home